Saturday, November 11, 2023

QR Codes : Cyber Security Tips

CAUTION: If you scanned a QR Code that lead you to this page, be aware that while you scan websites via QR Codes harmlessly, it can also leave your device open to malicious content.

Be sure that you know the establishment / restaurant / companies that you are attempting to access before you scan the QR code.

For more IT tips or like to discuss business inquires with me, please visit JS Information Technology Solutions or view another post here on, my blog, Jaswinder's Technical Blog or you can click on the Blog Archive.  

Please contact me if you have any questions about business practice related to IT or inquiries on other issues you might have at your small business/nonprofit or indivdual needs. My services do carter to the SF Bay Area only at this time unless otherwise stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a few lines and tell me what you think.